The Haze V2 reel offers form and function at a competitive price.
- Manufactured from bar stock T6061 aluminum, the modern standard for quality fly reels, Haze V2 reels ooze attitude and class in every single detail.
- A black, hard-anodized, high-gloss finish will ensure a great match with your fly rod and a look that will never go out of fashion.
- The burgundy red drag cylinder adds a nice, contrasting dash of color to the looks.
- Manufactured in a state of the art machining plant, the standard of materials and workmanship are incredibly high, giving you a product to rely on.
- The smooth drag system is developed around a stacked disc design, with alternating teflon and stainless steel discs varying in size and numbers depending on the size of reel.
- The sealed drag cylinder protects the components from dirt and grit and will give a smooth, dependable action over a full and extended range of settings.
- The reels are available as right or left-hand retrieve, but can also be turned to desired direction with a simple operation.
- Haze V2 reels come with a full frame for added strength against torsion and to protect thin running lines from finding their way in between the spool and frame during the cast.