Scierra Surge Fly Rod 9ft #3.
The strongest, lightest and most powerful materials on the market were at our disposal. Scierra chose the ultimate mix of materials to build the ultimate fly rods based on their philosophy of depth, smooth, unbroken bending curves and short stroke lengths. A Surge fly rod will bend almost all the way, but the short stroke length will mask the inherent power of its factual depth until the need for longer casts unveils the true nature of a cultivated beast. Enjoy the seemingly effortless elegance when casting short lines and feel it morph into equally effortless brutality anytime you engage the deeper and more powerful parts.
- Deep actions;
- Short stroke lengths;
- Tough tips;
- Infinitely smooth bending curves;
- Visual minimalism based on black and grey;
- Build on 46T Japanese carbon material;
- The ultimate best Portuguese cork available;
- Custom made ALPS aluminum reel seat designed to seem bottomless;
- Pacific Bay lightweight stripping and snake guides;
- 100% saltwater resistant;
- Supplied in cloth bag and quality tube with aluminum screw in fittings, and carry handle;
- Half wells cork handle;
- Rod sections: 4;
- Rod weight: 90g;
- Recommended line weight: 7-9g.